Office Reinstall – Microsoft Office is a popular suite and its most recent version that is available in the market is Microsoft Office 365. In this article, we will discuss how to reinstall Office on your computer using the Microsoft Account.
Before we go deep into the process for Office Reinstall, let’s have a look to know about the reasons to reinstall Office.
3 Reasons for Office Reinstall
Many users can have different number reason to reinstall Office on their computers. We are listing some of the common reasons to get an Office product reinstall on the device.
- If you face an error in the previous Office version on your device then some experts ask you to remove the older version and reinstall it to fix the issue.
- In case you are installing a new software and the Office is causing any conflict with the new software then you must remove the Office from your computer.
- Sometimes, the user loses the data on their hard disk due to any reason. In such case, the Office subscription will also get lost from the device. Then you have to use steps for Office Reinstall.
How to Office.com Sign In
Before you go for any step toward reinstalling the Office, you must know about the importance of the Microsoft Account. You Microsoft Account is always linked to all your Microsoft Subscription including the Office. To activate, renew or purchase, you must need an active account to manage all these and more.
Now that you are reinstalling the Office on the computer, follow these steps to Sign in to the Microsoft Account.
- Close all the applications running on your computer, complete all the update and then go to the next step.
- If you have recently installed an update, do not forget to restart the computer to successfully install the updates.
- Make your Internet connection is working fine. Use a high-speed internet connection.
- Then open a web browser on the computer, close all the unnecessary tab on it.
- Go to the Microsoft Sign In page to sign in to the Account.
- Enter the email address and password and click Sign In.
- If you have entered an invalid username or that Microsoft Account does not have any Office product to reinstall. Then go back and use the correct credentials to Sign in.
- Once you successfully sign in to the Microsoft Account, it is time to Office Reinstall.
14 steps for Microsoft Office Reinstall
After you sign in to the recently created Office Account then it is very easy to get the Office on your device installed, activated and working. Follow these easy steps and know more about the Office Reinstall.
- On your Microsoft Account, click on the My Account or your profile icon.
- You will be taken to your Microsoft Subscriptions including the Office products.
- Here click on the Install Office button to get the desired Office product on the computer.
- On the next page, click on the Office product you wish to install.
- Then choose the desired version from the option that is 32-bit or 64-bit.
- After making your decision and customizing the method of installation, click on Install button.
- An automatic download will start on a web browser. Save the download to the desktop for easy access.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the Microsoft Office Installer Wizard.
- Click Next to start the Installer then follow the instructions to get the Office on your device.
- Once the Office is successfully installed, close the installer.
- To activate the Office, simply open any MS Office application like Word.
- You will be prompted by a dialog box to activate the Office.
- Choose the recommended method to activate Office that is over the internet.
- Once the Office reinstall is done and activated, you can use all the features and applications of the Microsoft Office.
In case you face any issue while going through the installation steps to get the Office on your device. Or your Microsoft Account is showing error when you try to log in. Or for any other issue related to the Microsoft Office. Give us a call at the toll-free number to talk to a certified technician.
A technician will help you fix various issues related to the Microsoft Office including the different Office subscriptions. Also, guide you to protect and effectively use your license. Call Now or visit at Office.com/setup.