Office 2013 Setup – In our daily life, we all use one or more product by Microsoft, directly or indirectly. The creation and sharing of the data are made easy and convenient by the Microsoft by designing and supporting computer software, computer, electronics, and services. It provides not only the world-renowned product but also one of the best Customer Support to the users at Microsoft Support. Here in this article, we will discuss the Office 2013 Setup in details.
Office 2013 Setup
What is Microsoft Office 2013?
The Microsoft launched the Office 2013 in January 2013 which is a successor of the Office 2010. This version is supported by Windows 7 or above versions. The Microsoft still supports the Office 2013 Setup and provide necessary security and application updates, time-to-time. This version of Office came with a great many features packed to give more stability to users and their data. The noteworthy features of the Office 2013 are:
- Subtle animation and flatter looks of the Word and PowerPoint, to make it more interesting to work on.
- The New Start screen for all the Office Application.
- Ability to return to the last viewed or edited location in Word and PowerPoint.
- New slide designs, animations, and transitions in PowerPoint 2013.
- Support for Outlook.com and Hotmail.com in Outlook.
- Support for integration with Skype, Yammer, and SkyDrive.
Some features were also removed and replaced with some better techniques. The Office 2013 is succeeded by Office 365, if you wish to enjoy latest features from Microsoft Office, we recommend you get Office 365 on your device.
How to download Office 2013 ?
Now that you know about the features of the Office 2013. Let’s get started with the steps to download the Office on your computer device. We are providing you easy steps to get the Office 2013 setup. You need to have the Office 2013 Product key to move further to the downloading steps.
- After establishing a stable internet connection, open a Web Browser of your choice.
- Go to the office.com/setup on the URL section of the browser.
- You will be redirected to the Office download page and asked to Sign In to your Microsoft Account.
- Enter your username and password then click on Sign In button to get to the next step.
- Now you will be asked to enter your Office 2013 product key. Enter the product key in the given blank and continue the download.
- Now a download button will appear on your computer screen, click on this button.
- A download will start automatically on your web browser.
You have successfully downloaded the Office 2013 Setup files on your computer. You just need to install and activate the Office 2013 using the setup and you are good to go.
- To install Office 2013, navigate to the setup files you downloaded.
- Double-click on it and the Microsoft Office Installer will start on your device.
- You will be asked to choose your Country and Language to move to the next step.
- Once done with above step, www.office.com/setup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When you see “The Office 2013 is installed”, close the installer as the installation is finished.
- To activate, open any Office 2013 Setup application and Activation Wizard will appear.
- Choose the recommended method to activate Office 2013.
Now you can start using and enjoying your newly installed and activated Office on your computer device.
Office.com/myaccount Product Key
Microsoft Office Product Key is a 25 digits alphanumeric code that helps the users to authenticate the product. This product key should be kept safe and away from the reach of anyone else. The Microsoft Product key is used to activate and reinstall the Product at the time of need.
Microsoft allows their users to download Office 2013 Setup with Product Key. And in case, you lost your Product Key then you can call the Microsoft Office Support for the help. For any kind of assistance regarding the Office and its product, you just need to place a call at the toll-free number and get the help of a skilled technician. Call now and get hold of a technician anytime at Microsoft Office Support. #Office Setup